Early morning study sessions
With so many people either going back to school soon or already being back, I thought I’d help out and offer some resources that I’ve found useful. Also this will probably be forever a work in progress.
- Quizlet - Make flashcards and test yourself where- and whenever
- 30/30 - Sets you an automatic 30 minute timer for each task in a list
- Evernote - Everyone’s probably heard of this, but it enables you to keep your notes in ‘the cloud’ so that you can access them at any time
- Calm - Teaches you calm, which can be very helpful when stressing over school
- 8tracks - (Also an app) Allows you to browse playlists by tags, that have been created by other people. I recommend trying the #study tag
- Coffitivity - (Also an app) Plays coffeshop sounds. For those of you who can’t work when it’s too quiet.
- TED - Lots of smart people talk about important things. This website is gold.
- 10 tips to improve your grammar
- Daily writing tips
- Oxford Dictionary’s Grammar Tips
- Other ways to say …
- Keep it concise
- How to write an abstract
- How to write an essay
- 22 Science-backed Study Tips to Ace a Test
- How to pull an allnighter and still do well on your exam
- Tips for effective study
And other things
Shall we start the revision?
Life of a law student… My life.
Bio paper 2 was a serious wake-up call ;n; no matter, many more papers to come 💪